Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hep me again!!

I just recently asked y'all for help on picking a song for auditons (still working on that!) and now I need your help again.
When I started my other blog, I named it "need2read" because I love books and I could not live without reading. And then I named myself the same thing! It's been bothering me for a while. I mean, who really has a name like that? So that is where you come in. I need a new name.
I'd prefer something unusual (not anne or liz or something) but not something too wierd, either. I'm thinking something Star Wars-y or fantasy-ish. But not too complicated.

I can't wait to see what you suggest. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while, and it needs to get done. After all, a name says a lot about a person :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great ideas! But I didn't mean for my blog, I meant for me. =) Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
  2. There are a lot of cool "Star Wars" names you could use for your username. If you like clones, you can't go wrong with Jesse, Fives, Sev, Boss, or any other clone name out there (they always seem to have the most awesome names! =D). If you specifically want a girl name, then Zannah, Jarael, Mara Jade, and Satele Shan are all pretty awesome.
    If you want something more fantasy-ish, I really like the name Ancalagon (one of Tolkien's dragons) or Rian.
    Hope that helps, and I can't wait to see what your new username will be! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll let you know what I pick. :)

      Delete
  3. I think your name Need2reed is not really weird. I think that one's okay. But if you're really wanting to change, I would suggest just thinking about it and knowing if it fits you. I chose the name Solace because it gives off a warm sense to me, and it means comfort. It's also a name a Jedi changed to- if you read Last of the Jedi series. I chose Utara so it can balance with Solace- I think Utara gives off a bit of a dark sense and it contrasts with Solace. It also means something good in my language. Actually I also thought of Siri, since it means "wonderful" in my language and there's Siri Tachi in Star Wars, but then it's pretty common around here. So just think about it. If you want me to give you a suggestion- something unusual- Zora could do. It's siri tachi undercover and she's awesome. And I think it kinda fits here =) Good luck and May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I really like your name, too. :)

      Delete