Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth be With You!

Today is May 4th, the official holiday for Star Wars. It was chosen because May the Fourth sound like May the Force be with you. I hope every Star Wars fan is aware of this great oppertunity to celebrate. My friends and I will be dressing up and wearing Star Wars shirts today.

I wore a T-shirt that has Han, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, R2-D2, and the Death Star on it. It also says "May the Force Be With You." I did my hair like Padme's when she goes to Tattooine in Episode I and also put a Padawan braid on the side (I always do that, anyway). I wore lipstick like Queen Amildala and put red dots on my cheeks. I wore the socks that I wore on the day I first saw Star Wars and I also wore a necklace that I made to look like the one Anakin gave Padme in Episode I. I drew designs on my hands like Barriss Offee and painted my toe-nails like Darth Maul I also brought my lightsaber to school. A bunch of my friends also dress up. One was Yoda, one was a spy from Episode IV, and another just wore his Episode I T-shirt.
I also went to the library this afternoon and got the following:
      
Episode III is a treat because I haven't seen it in a while and I won't get the chance to very often.



This is the lightsaber that I have. It is Anakin's.




This is the necklace I made















Click here to see what the Washington Post has to say about Star Wars Day.
What did you do for Star Wars Day?

1 comment:

  1. If May 4th is "May the Fourth Be With You," is May 5th "Revenge of the Fith?"

    :)

    ReplyDelete