Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh, the music!

A friend of mine said "One of the best things about Star Wars is the music." That is so true! I am a very musical person (I play three instruments and I sing), but I normally do not notice the music in movies. In Star Wars, the same thing happened: I was to caught up in the excitement of the action to pay attention to the music. But I can't figure out how I did it (miss the music, that is). The music is AMAZING! John Williams did a wonderful job on the musical scores for all six episodes. Each scene has its own music that could tell the story without pictures. I cannot decide which of the songs is my favourite. Across the Stars, Duel of the Fates, and a few others are all ones I love!










All the other songs are amazing, too. If you have a specific favourite song (or scene), please tell us, and maybe I will put it on this blog.


Here are some more:






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting this post on this blog. Duel Of The Fates and Across The Stars are two of my favorite songs from Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete