Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Face Paint

Last night, I went to a friend's birthday party. It was a mystery costume party and I was a librarian. She had hired a face painter, and since I didn't see what kind of face painting they could come up with for a librarian, I brought my own idea.

It was Star Wars, of course!
I brought a picture of Ahsoka Tano, Anakin's apprentice from the Clone Wars.
  

I have never seen The Clone Wars, but Ahsoka sounds cool, and I like the designs on her face. The lady who was painting our faces turned out to be someone I knew from my church. She said she loved Star Wars, too, and even painted her husband's face like Darth Maul once! Visit her site: Melason's Creations

2 comments:

  1. Ahsoka is my favorire character. As you might have noticed, I put her on my profile pic. She's EPIC. i wanna do facepaint of her too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahsoka is so awesome. i so want to copy her new costume. i love it. why didn't come upon ur blog sooner. this is radical. :)

    ReplyDelete