Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

B is for Barriss Offee






Name: Barriss Offee
Species: Mirialan
Homeworld: Mirial
Affiliation: Jedi








Barriss Offee is one of the background Jedi in Episodes II and III. In Episode II, she is the Padawan apprentice of Luminara Unduli. She fights in the arena battle on Geonosis.

In the Clone Wars, she earns the status of Jedi Knight.

In Episode III, Barriss is killed on Felucia when her Clone army turns on her in response to Sidious' Order 66.
Although there is little information about Barriss Offee in the Saga, I still think she is one of the coolest Jedi. If you want to know more, go to her Wookieepedia page to learn about her adventures in the Clone Wars.
"It's not the size of the Jedi or the amount of power running through her lightsaber, but the strength of her heart."
                                      ~Barriss Offee

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! :D I like your blog. The character alphabet seems cool- I'd like to see it more. Barriss is amazing in the medstar series- i recommend you reading that. To get you started on followers, I suggest go to good reads and then blogger lift (search on google). While they may not be loyal and comment on your work and stuff, followers are great. to earn them you need to follow their blog- that's it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just started this blog about a month ago, so that's one reason why I don't have so many followers. I just found all the SW blogs you are following, so I'll check those out, too.

      Delete