Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Star Wars Nail Art

Fo all the girls like me who love Star Wars, here are some ideas on how to decorate your nails:























Instructions on how to paint your nails like Artoo:


Other cool nail designs:

Lord of the Rings:
 





Batman:








The Avengers:










The Hunger Games:






Harry Potter:




Pirates of the Caribbean:




Tinkerbell/Disney:







 



Eragon/Dragons:
 



Random pretty ones:





















Wow, these are all so cool! Some people I know are talking about this amazing nail art guy that they go to. I guess I'll have to check his place out and see if he can do any of these!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love doing my nail! Should try the R2 one sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are spectacular! I don't know how to do girly stuff and I can't paint my nails, but if I can I'd love to of this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun – I would totally be the cool mom with those Star Wars nails. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete